Saturday 12 January 2013

Off to Top Drawer on Monday...weather permitting!

Who am I kidding....a little bit of snow is not going to stop me getting to Earls Court this week to view hundreds of gift, toy and interior ideas from individual designers to multi-national companies...at the Top Drawer and Home trade shows...


 Here's a few I'm looking forward to....


Just the name is enough for me...


I'm interested in checking out these tree trunk stools..with a knitted cover....!
 

This company has been a favourite for some time now...so looking forward to the new ranges.


More great ideas from this Italian design company...
 

Always on the look-out for funky bed linen, and this company have stars and dots in some stylish colours....


While I'm looking for these companies in amongst all the other beautiful products on show, I promise to snap as many photos as possible to showcase next week....that's if I don't get snowed-in...!

No comments:

Post a Comment