Monday 12 May 2014

My favourite bits of Pulse London.

Oh boy...it was a busy show with so much to see...and a packed programme of informal short talks by industry experts to take in.
I giggled at the book titles from Supereditions... a simple and enchanting idea where the pages are left blank for kids, or grown-ups, to illustrate themselves.


Then there was the delightful frog prince character from Fiona Walker England...another addition to the collection of wall hangings and coat hooks.

 fionawalker

Ekaterina Trukhan was showing her beautiful illustrations on greeting cards and art prints...



And I predict the DIY, eco-friendly Christmas trees from Lovi will be a popular choice for the festive season...they will be in my house! Don't be fooled by this little number...you can get them 'full-size'.


What really made my day though was the collection of business experts, brought together by the very talented Calypso Rose of The Indytute, who gave snippets of their enormous expertise. I came away with a better understanding of Pop-Up shops, an insight into taking product photos and what difficult questions to ask of my accountant...

My thanks to everyone who made the day possible from a very grateful visitor.


No comments:

Post a Comment